Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

I'm really excited to choose a book to start reading. I have a few different options I'm considering. The person I admire, my boyfriend Andrew, recommended I read the book "Catfish and Mandala." I've never heard of this particular book but it should be an interesting read because I believe Andrew has great taste in pretty much everything. The other choice I was thinking of was a non-fiction book about the Salem Witch Trials because this topic has always intrigued me. I guess I will make my final decision on which book I will read first when I go to the bookstore and see which book is cheapest.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of "Catfish and Mandala" either, so I'll be interested to hear more. I'm also interested in what happened in Old Salem VIllage -- I wonder why that is. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete